I really don't remember what I ever do during the week, but it was quite the slow week, unfortunately nobody wants to talk to 2 dashing young men during a fine Christmas season. Don't ask me why. I even got complimented that I should try to be a movie star after my mission?! But I can't even get in peoples doors? :(
We did talk to a Jehovahs Witness tho, cause they don't celebrate Christmas or anything for that matter, and it was more of him just telling us for a few hours how much we are alike, it more sounded like he knew we were the true church...so he was trying to justify that they were true also because they believe in most the things we do...they pretty much just adopt our doctrine, BUT WHATEVER MAN IF U WANNA BE MORMON SO BAD WHY DONT U JUST ASK US.
I hope you all have a fantastic NEW YEAR WHATT??!? 2015 see ya in 2016 suckas. As you are aware we are going to have a mission wide P-day in Tucson on New Years gonna be a flippin blast :D :P ;] Alsosooooo if any of you were for some reason curious, there is a facebook page for our mission and it's possible that there are pictures of me on there idk, but its called "Arizona Tucson Mission 2014" I think..
Check it.
Idk what do you guys want to know about my life? It's not very interesting I'm sorry, I hope you all have a great rest of your holidays :) I miss EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
Champs.
Love
Elder Mitchell <3333333<3<3<3<3<3<4ever
No comments:
Post a Comment