Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, December 8, 2014

Hey loved ones

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season. We sure are! Even though it's like 60 and sunny out everyday. The Christmas lights are still beautiful here. We helped at a live nativity this week...pretty cool, being in the Gila Valley you feel famous as a missionary since there are so many members...but I'm probably saying bye to this wonderful place next Tuesday. I'll let ya know where I go! Probably New Mexico haha, cuz I don't want to go there, the AP's said if I don't hook them up with one of the girls from back home they are sending me there so pls ladies.
Oh that brings up another topic...IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME SOMETHING EITHER SEND IT TO THE MISSION OFFICE IN TUCSON OR WAIT TILL I TELL YOU MY NEW ADDRESS DON'T SEND IT TO SAFFORD THANK YOU.
Honestly had a super rough week everyone, don't want to bring you down, but I just woke up wanting to punch everything in sight, I think it's just because I've been in this area for so dang long. 
Buutttttt today is P-day and it's gonna be super fun CUZ WE ARE GONNA GO BOWLING MY FAV SPORT. Everyone please send me ur Christmas list and I will see if Santa can work some magic. He probably can't but we will see.
We are teaching a bunch of Blacks as of right now, so we are really praying for a blacktism. Idk, I'll probably be outta here by then but WHO KNOWS RIGHT. We have like 3 baptismal dates but they are all for the end of the month awe </3
I miss all of your wonderful souls I really do, BUT ARIZONA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU HAH. 
See ya in 19.5
Love, Elder Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment