Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, December 22, 2014

HAHA SUPER SICK WEEK

MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :DDD I'm smiling so big right now, I can't believe it's Christmas, it's like 60 and sunny here. Although that hasn't been the case all week...I mean this morning I rode my bike like 10 miles in 30 degree weather. Love it. Never had so much fun ever.

So like I come into this new area, that is for real DEAD. Nothing has happened here for like 8 months. WELL that's about to change since we just had 6 Investigators at Sacrament meeting yesterday. We didn't do much all week...because Elder Farnworth is brand new, and I have no freaking idea what is going on...so we just visited like every less active on the directory. We end up meeting this girl named Martina who is from Germany living in her car...anddd long story short, SHE'S GETTING BAPTIZED ON JANUARY 10th NO BIG DEAL. 
So that was sick, then we show up to church and these less actives we have been working with show up and are just like yeah can you get all 4 of our kids baptized? Eh, I'm sure we could fit u into our schedule. THEN right the freaking heck after that another lady walks up that hasn't been to church in forever and was like...hey, my 2 kids wanna get baptized. 

SACRIFICE BRINGS FORTH THE BLESSINGS OF HEAVEN Y'ALL. I'll take sore thighs for 6 convert baptisms any time. 

Decent week. I have lots of pictures to send. Idk why. OH YEAH WE ARE GETTING ONSIE PAJAMAS ON THE 24TH CAN'T WAIT A MEMBER GOT THEM FOR US. I'll send pics. duh. 
We went hiking at Ft. Huachuca today...literally on the Mexican border...it was so intense I literally felt like Bear Grylls no lie, I got pretty beat up too..we also found multiple hiding spots for Mexicans lol, and like there are hidden cameras all over the mountain and stuff, so legit. Missions are fun lol. 

The whole mission is going up to Tucson on the 1st for like a giant Pday, that'll be swell...anyway, things are going pretty good, although I am in the coldest area of the mission, during the winter, on a bike. Kinda sucks, way bad. But guys I hope you all have the greatest freaking Christmas because I will.

Also, congratufreakinglations Courtney Odom for deciding to go on a mission?!?!? What?!?!? I <3 U!!! and Megs and Sarah ur Christmas package legit made me cry, all of you people that sent me stuff, which was  A TON, THANK YOU BUT I DON'T LIKE TO TRY TO HOLD BACK TEARS BECAUSE OF HOW FREAKING AWESOME AND LOVING YOU ARE MERRY CHRISTMAS CHAMPS. 

Love, Elder Mitchell <333333333 



For the ladies. Fierce.

Like 1/10 of my presents. 

Yes we had to clean this yard. Yes he was facing JAIL TIME that's how bad it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment