Sweet week ya'll. (So freaking annoying there are like 12 missionaries in our zone from Texas and they all say ya'll all the time now I say rough life I'm turning into a hick with a Mexican accent).
So yeah it was my birthday and stuff and that was super fun but just another day honestly, we taught Pete all the lessons and he got baptized on Saturday. Best baptism I've ever been to. His whole family/posterity was there and EVERYONE was freaking crying. He was the only one in the entire family that wasn't a member of the church and now the puzzle is complete :) so awesome, they are like my second family. Speaking of which me and Loretta, (Petes wife) are like bff's shes like 80 and like my sister I swear, she's so freaking legit I better marry someone who turns into an old lady like her hah.
So all those referralls we got were people out of our area...so we pretty much just went over, set baptismal dates with them, then passed them off to the other missionaries :( super sad, I guess for some reason they heard we were the best missionaires around so the MTC sends us every freaking referral that is even remotely close to us. Pretty sweet tho, our Zone is bumpinnnnn.
We set a baptismal date with Guillermo, straight up G nothin else about it. I wish I could understand him tho.
Uhm what else. OH YEAH THESE FREAKING ANTI MORMON JERK FACES ARE MAKING FUN OF NATSUKI AT SCHOOL BECASUSE SHE WANTS TO JOIN OUR CHURCH AND NOW SHE IS SCARED CUZ THEY ARE SO MEAN TO HEAR I SWEAR IF I WASN'T A MISSIONARY I WOULD FREAKING BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE SO MAD. But we resolved a lot of her concerns and she is still moving forward, just really nervous about everything.
Thanksgiving was cool. Im fat as H.
Love ya'll.
Peace n blessins
Elder Mitchell
| BTW this guy is in the Arizona Cowboy hall of fame can someone say dope |
No comments:
Post a Comment