Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, November 24, 2014

BEST FETCHING WEEK EVER PLUS BIRTHDAY PLUS THANKSGIVING

Ugh guys I wish I could explain in an email all that is going on...first off, thank you all for the birthday wishes/packages/letters YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF CHAMPS. I'm seriously overwhelmed with all this stuff haha, best family/friends/loved ones ever, you guys all make 2 years easy <3
Sooo many miracles this week, first off, I went on exchanges over at the college again, soooo FETCHING FUN DANG. We pretty much just play ping-pong and pool while we teach like kids my freaking age...so weird like hanging out with teenage girls again lol. 
Bishop Hancock called us the other day and said that a guy in the ward named Pete Brawley wants to get baptized THIS WEEK...He has been coming to church the past 40 years and never joined...we have had the most amazing lessons with him and he just cries the whole time because he feels the spirit so strong. I love him, he is getting baptized this Sat.
NEXTTTTT: My girl Angelica, she is freaking stoked to join our church...she just thought that she couldn't because she has a baby and isn't married, but we resolved all her questions and have a lesson with her this week...gonna be legittttttt.
NEXTTTTT AGAINNN: BEST B I R T H D A Y PRESENT EVER, So first Elder Price woke me up by spraying me with silly string then dumping confetti all over my fetching bed, so that sucked, and he decorated the whole house, freaking stud. I love him. We got a text from the MTC that said "I have been teaching my friend Corey about the church, I asked him to pray about the book of Mormon and he received a spiritual conformation that its true. He is ready." FREAK YES ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WE ARE GONNA HAVE LIKE 4 FETCHING BAPTISMS THIS NEXT MONTH I AM SO PUMPED.
ALSO I WEIGHED MYSELF AND WEIGHED 180 LBS SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO I HAVE GAINED LIKE 25 POUNDS SINCE IVE BEEN OUT AND IM NOT EVEN 1/4 DONE. Being 19 is rough...im gonna try and send some pics. I love all of you, sorry my mind is super scrambled right now I have so many people emailing and stuff.
ALSO SAM HYDE YOU BETTER FETCHING WRITE ELDER MARILUCH BACK . Lol (hes mostly joking) but serious too lol love you man.
-Elder Mitchell

I almost forgot, have the best thanksgiving ever. We have so much to be grateful for.
Have a great week everyone <3333


Contemplating 19


No comments:

Post a Comment