Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Transfers :'(

Well I have to make this quick...because I am about to go drop Elder Price off at the transfer site. So sad. I will be back on in a couple hours though so if I haven't replied to your email yet, I will! Good news though..my new companion is named Elder Price...Don't ask. 

I feel like I am leaving on a new mission all over again, it freaking sucks. So depressing a ton of my way good friends I have made here are leaving me :( Buttt Im still excited for the future..I don't even know what happened this week, too much to remember. 
WE GOT A BAPTISMAL DATE FOR NATSUKI THOUGH. So that was one of the best things to happen to me ever.

I found out that, for some weird messed up reason, there are actually 2 Mormon Messages about the area I am serving in...so if you ever wanted to feel what it is like to live in Safford, look up the Mormon Messages "Gila Valley Arizona Temple Dedication" or something like that, and "Same Jersey" 

I'm gonna send a bunch of pics real quick, and probably be back on in a few....peacceeeee and love 
Elder Mitchell :D

Btw I just ordered my new ink cartridge for MY NEW ELECTRONIC TYPEWRITER THAT I GOT FOR 5 BUCKS. So pretty soon you'll be getting some beautiful typed letters. Writing letters is gonna be niiiiiccee. A typewriter is honestly like the best buy on the mish. Elder Price gave me the inspiration. It was just a miracle to find a way nice one for 5 bucks!
All my bffs </3

Us and our fav sisters--Salazar and Dana

New mission fashion consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment