Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, November 17, 2014

IDK

Sup fam/friends how is Utah? PROBABLY NOT AS GOOD AS SAFFORD AZ. This week was honestly really slow, I pretty much just had to show Elder Price around town and introduce him to all the people. So that was fun. 

We did in fact have a miracle happen though...turns out I am a decent missionary after all. So we were just ranning around (inside joke with a few of you) and we drove past this house that was a referral from like 2 months ago. We have visited her a few times but every time we would set up an appt. with her, she would just bail out so we stopped going over. But when we drove past on Saturday, the spirit was like "Dude freaking turn around and go see Angelica" and I was like "Heck no man, she doesn't wanna talk to us", then the spirit was like "Dude every time I try to tell you something u don't listen" then I was like "K, something sick better happen man." ^^^ True story, sorry if the tone is sac religious. 

So we went. And it was perfect, and she wants to join our church, she was just scared to talk to us because she has a baby out of wedlock. So dope. BDE. 

There is my week pretty much, also if any ladies are looking for a RM as a future husband, our Zone has like 6 of the best looking guys I have ever seen no joke, so just holler I'll hook y'all up. 

Peace and blessings.


ohhhh wait also yesterday we visited Arthur again (yayy) and drunk as ever, he starts bawling and trying to tell us something (of course with the byu mens choir blasting in the background) and I literally couldn't contain myself...i started laughing, like really bad, kinda how when your parents are mad at you and for some reason it's funny. Well yeah it happened and it was really awkward. Ok have a great week everyone

love, elder mitchell <33333333 :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment