FAMILY!
Yes, I got a typewriter...and a freaking dope one too (ELECTRIC). Freaking $5 at a Catholic thrift store we are providing service at. Probably the world's best kept secret. Haha I have bought like 3 shirts from there, I'm sure you will be getting pictures soon. This is super convenient though...
Holy crap my ink finally came...that last paragraph I wrote when I first bought the typewriter...then it ran out of ink right after. :( But now I can finish the letter! This thing is so sweet. It's a Smith Corona Premier 100 Electric Typewriter, so even if I spell something wrong it can be fixed :D BDE.
Elder Price left me for Demming...kinda sucks more for him than for me haha. But the new Elder Price is awesome, super cool guy and we get along great. This Transfer is short, only 5 weeks so I will either leave then or I can stay for another 12 :/ which would be pretty rough, not that I don't love Safford, I'd just like to see other parts of the mission haha. We just got a new Zone Leader too, we have like the 2 coolest guys in the whole mission as our ZL's. Our Zone was super rough when we first got here, and now it's like the 2nd best Zone in the mission. We had 6 baptisms as a Zone. Tucson was 1st with 12.
I bought the two sickest shirts at the Catholic thrift shop, best buys of my life. In one of the pictures I sent I was wearing one. The other one is even better though. I also finally found a pair of nice slacks...they were marked at $100 and I got them for $10. Greatest day of my whole mission. Except I am sure they will get ruined way fast because that is all I wear now haha.
Well I really just wanted to use my new ink/typewriter, but everything is going great! I miss all of you guys like crazy! You better write back! Getting letters is #1. Let me know how you guys all are and if you have any deep questions that are just tearing at your soul.
Everyone here is pretty much crazy and on meth so it's always fun.
Love,
Elder Mitchell

No comments:
Post a Comment