We told him about Joseph Smith and everything, and he was getting all pissed like "Why would someone kill a man that was just trying to help the world out?" DUDE ROD WE ASK THAT QUESTION EVERY DAY. So he is really legit, like my new best friend, I'll see if he's down to take a pic one of these days.
Halloween was a blast. Nothing changed haha. We just taught and retired home early. We are continuing to teach Natsuki and she just freaking rocks. Last night we taught her about the Plan of Salvation...and after relating the Celestial Kingdom to the Sun...she was just like..I want to be like the sun. And she is just super happy and excited, excited to share with her family what she has found. So great love that girl.
I have to give a training on Wednesday at Zone Meeting, FETCH. Ive only been out for 3 months and they expect me to teach all the Old Missionaries. Whatevs. Transfers are next week so I'll keep you guys updated...either I get a new comp and stay, get a new comp and leave, or me and Price stay. It can go any way. It's gonna be weird finally having a change.
I love and miss you all keep being awesomeeeeeeee <333333333333333
Love, Elder Mitchell :D
No comments:
Post a Comment