We just got back from a dope fishing expedition, and yes we caught a fish. And ate it, we are so grown up. Pictures soon to come of course. We woke up like at 4:30 like 4 times this week, so I don't even know how I'm alive, but that's why we are emailing so late today, we just got back :D
It was super fun...we made a giant fire up in the mountains, which was probs totally illegal, and cooked our fish, and some steak and apple pie and stuff. Probably why I'm getting so fat. We also almost got attacked by a skunk, probably the longest 10 minutes of my life trying to get away from that bad boy.
I feel super bad because I like never talk about spiritual stuff in my emails, just the fun/cool stuff we do, but I promise we have a ton of way cool spiritual experiences! I guess I'll share one that happened yesterday. So it was fast Sunday because we have Stake Conf. next week, BEST FAST AND TESTIMONY MEETING OF MY LIFE. So many awesome testimonies, then Natsuki got up, not even a member of our church, can barely speak English, and gave the best testimony I have ever heard. So pure and simple, and she thanked us for bringing the greatest thing she has ever had in her whole life to her. I have never felt so good.
Sister Coleman got up next...(Mark's wife) and long story...but she kinda lost it in sacrament, she is having major withdrawals from smoking, and sometimes she just can't take it. But she found courage to get up. And gave a wonderful testimony, and pretty much just thanked me and E. Price the whole time for totally changing her life around. Stuff like that is what makes 2 years worth it.
A lot of other stuff happened but I think my hand is about to fall off tbh...I love and miss all of you
Love, your fav missionary ever
| We also caught a snake...it's sitting in our freezer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment