ARE YOU KIDDING ME TAYSOM HILL BROKE HIS LEG THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. I can't even reply to the rest of the email. Im depressed. Sounds like a rough week haha, but GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS LEGIT. 10 freaking straight hours of it, longest 2 days of my life. We just watched it at the stake center, and yesterday mornings session we watched at a bishop in our stakes house. so it was pretty fun. I thought all the sessions were really good...except the very first one was a little weird...plus the whole native tongue thing was really hard to follow but besides that it was good...I thought Jorg Klebingat or whatever gave a way good talk. He'll probs be an apostle someday. All of the apostles gave good talks like usual, Richard G Scott gave a good one I thought at the very end. Bednars was pretty great too. Idk, all pretty good.
Yes Im getting fat. But yeah me and elder Price exercise plenty, so far...I have helped him lose 10 lbs, get his heart rate down like 20 bpm and lower his blood pressure A TON. His pants actually fit now..He literally owes me his first born child. Oh AND I cut his hair and he gets compliments everyday. Wassupppp. What a lucky guy he is to have a companion like me. He was literally on the verge of dying his blood pressure was like 170/110 hahahaha now its like 133/78 or something. so thats good, he says he feels way healthier, I don't let him eat crap anymore. So thats going good.
When we don't have anyone to teach...we freaking tract haha which has gone nowhere..it's just work. that is really boring, long, and disappointing. but whatevs its gotta be done. The zone leaders keep shouting us out because we work hard and are obedient and have totally flipped our area around so yeah, the work is still slow but we definitely have a lot more going on now.
We are also teaching a foreign exchange student named Natsuki and she would totally get baptized if she could but its part of the rules of being on a foreign exchange..she can't :( but her family is way interested (the ones in japan) and she loves it, coolest thing ever. She knew nothing about anything religious, but she loves our religion and believes everything. Shes awesome though.
Also i'm sending you a letter for your bday..haven't gotten it out yet..and i feel bad because there is nothing i can like send you :(((( BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM I LOVE AND MISS YOU!
I wish I had stuff to email you guys about hahah, but not much has happened..or stuff does but I just never remember it. We are going on a hike today up Mt. Graham which is huge so that'll be fun. P-day sports are always the highlight of the week, I've only lost in one thing since I've been here..Elimination smh. Got 3rd </3 But everything is going pretty good!
Mark is still doing semi-great besides the fact that he totally called off his baptism for a day (Bipolar moment) but he is totally fine now and only 5 days left!!!! Its gonna be the best day everrrrr <33333
LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL PLS WRITE ME AND EMAIL ME LIKE YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THX BABIES.
Love
Elder Mitchell :DDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment