Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, October 20, 2014

Yes this actually happened

I guess I'll just start off with the AWESOME NEWS first...so you know that Duane guy that I have been talking about forever? Yeah..we'll we set up a lesson with him on Thursday, and when we got there he was in the middle of getting ARRESTED FOR KILLING 15 PEOPLE. No big deal. Guess we will never see him again </3 I have no words. 

Second, we found 2 giant BROWN RECLUSES IN OUR APARTMENT THIS WEEK. What is this world coming to? Maybe we are horrible missionaries and God is trying to rid us of the Earth idk. I can't even sleep at night knowing that we have some of the most dangerous animals in the world literally living in our apartment. 

Yesterday we had like the biggest lightning storm of my life...This next part is really funny to me..but really sad, the rain/giant hail literally ruined all the cotton farms in town...so basically everyone is screwed haha...and there was so much lightning that they are for real burned to a crisp hahahahah. I guess the farmers have been sinning or something. 

Tomorrow we get TO WATCH MEET THE MORMONS ARE YOU KIDDING. We have Zone Conference tomorrow which is gonna be LEGIT. Plus our Zone is doing the best special musical number ever AND YES I HAVE A SHORT SOLO CUZ SOMEONE THINKS I HAVE AN AMAZING VOICE LOL OKAY. I don't even know. I don't even care. The song is Come unto Christ. Look it up I guess. I miss u guys :') 

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOULS. 

S/O to Courtney Odom also for the email made my week i missed u </3 and Grace Pugsley 2 ahahh

Here is a beautiful picture of the best missionaries in AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment