Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, October 13, 2014

Best Week Since I Was Born Probs

Well I'll start off with...WE SAVED A SOUL AND GAVE ETERNAL LIFE TO A FAMILY 2 DAYS AGO. Which there is no better feeling. Mark Coleman got baptized on October 11th 2014 (happy birthday drew). Couldn't ask for anything else my whole mission! I wish I never had to leave this horrible place, but in a few week I probably will :( 

So I'll start with Pday..We hiked Mt. Graham, this bad boy is 10,000  feet tall, and we were at the top. That's pretty high up. It was way fun though..I have videos of us ballin out and pushing trees down the mountain and stuff. So fun. 

We also worked at the county fair all week...we had a missionary booth, which was way weird but fun. We made good friends with a friendly Indian man that has MURDERED 6 PEOPLE. So that's always nice to hear. WE ALSO MADE THE ARIZONA NEWSPAPER SO MORE DETAILS COMING SOON FOLKS. I can't hide my face anywhere it seems like, my beauty just attracts so many cameras. Oh well. 

Also the AP's came and slept over and partied with us this week, and I figured out that Elder Hickenlooper (like the most important missionary in Arizona) and I are best friends, he went to Davis, and we have a bunch of the same friends. He is going home in like a month, but we'll hang out when I get home in 22 months lol. 

I don't even know so much stuff happened this week but it was just super busy and awesome and I love all of you and hope you are all having the greatest lives :D 

Also I have a lot of good/decent pictures this week so sorry if I send like 8 emails cuz i can only send 1 pic at a time :/

Love, Elder Mitchell

Mark Coleman's Baptism!

In order...Elder Dalling, Elder Me, Elder Price, Elder Hickenlooper

Me and E. Price looking swell as always.

D&C 4 in real life! "For behold the field is white already to harvest, and lo he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul."


No comments:

Post a Comment