MOM
Are you kidding, you are 39?! That's so young! Every once in a while people ask about my/our family and when they find out you are still in your 30s they are like wtf.
Sorry it took me so long to get this out...hopefully you get it before you go on your cruise. Btw, not fair, that sounds like the greatest trip of all time.
Pretty good b-day present I think...I'm super sorry there is like nothing in this town, idk what I could send you. :(
Just a good note guess...
I want to let you know that you are for real the best mom in the world. Like everyone is jealous, everyone wants Angela as their mom, but sucks for them because only we get her! Hah suckers. You are super funny, even though I don't give you credit, genius, plus prettiest mom out of all my friends...shhhhh. And you have the BEST KIDS EVER. How lucky are you? Lol.
Thank you for raising me the way you did, and giving me someone that I can't wait to see in 22 months. We all love you, even if we don't always act like it, we do. We always love you and always will. Thanks for everything Mom.
I hope you have the best Birthday week/weeks! Ever!
Love,
Jesse
No comments:
Post a Comment