So yeah Mark Coleman is for sure getting baptized, AND his wife has decided that the day he gets baptized will also be the day she quits smoking, forever. So dope. He literally is giving up anything and everything to get baptized, most legit guy ever. He went to church for the full 3 hours for the first time on Sunday, and fasted for like 20 hours, he was DYING. But he's such a beast doesn't even matter.
GENERAL CONFERENCE IS THIS WEEK NEED I SAY MORE TURN UP EVERYONE. I'm pumped, that is all. Oh, I also heard that they can give their talks in their native tongue? That's nuts man can't wait to hear Elder Uchtdorf ball in German.
Everyone go see Meet The Mormons, its supposed to be amazing. Plus our friend Ken is one of the stories!!!!
I love and miss you all, I'm sorry this update was so lame, for some reason people actually missed me this week and I got over 50 emails lol, but no letters such a good day :'))
Love your fav missionary :')
Elder Mitchell

No comments:
Post a Comment