Me and my companion are best friends, which is kinda an issue because we never go to bed because we talk too much IM THE WORST MISSIONARY DANGIT. We went to bed at 2 last night. Whoops. But like we are at least IN bed...it doesn't say you have to be asleep by 10:30 ;)
Craziest thing, ever. On Saturday I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders, so I packed some stuff and stayed overnight at their place...its just when you switch companions for one day. They are in charge of the YSA stake and like the college campus, so that was way cool just talking to a bunch of kids my age. Anyway we are talking the night before getting to know each other and he says he has some family that lives in Bountiful, but I was like there is no way im gonna know them, and so he didnt even bother telling me. Then we started talking about where I went to school and I said WX and he was like ummmm my cousin goes there, (i was still doubting id know them) BAILEE FREAKING BARTON IS HIS COUSIN. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. IM IN ARIZONA TEACHING THE GOSPEL WITH BAILEE BARTONS COUSIN AND WE HAD NO IDEA. So freaking weird...he is from California, His name is Elder Hughes, but cool stuff...We took pictures to prove it so someone will have to show Bailee haha, everything is going good though Im not sure what to really say! I dont want to make these too long...I miss all of you guys :( But..only like 23 more months left!!! I love all of you thanks for all the support it really gets me through.
Love,
Elder Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment