Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, September 15, 2014

HI

I don't even know what happened this week I never remember. Let's see...well on Monday I put my suit in the wash cuz i thought it was washable and it got wrecked so that was dope, but good thing I have a pro sewing kit and I fixed it. Then I found I giant Centipede on Tuesday and I wanted to kill myself cuz those things are deadly and the scariest animals in the world, then we found a lizard (all in our house btw) too so we made an arena where they can fight to the death in. The Centipede just gave up and died. So lame. Well we had our temple trip on thursday so that was dope..temple is right down the road which is super nice. Had a big zone meeting and stuff. 
On Friday I worked on a farm all day. TURN UP, cleaning goat pens is so much fun wow :') then i had to bust up a bunch of concrete with a jackhammer, ill send a pic. 
Sunday-I had to give a talk in church, I didn't really plan anything, but it was supposed to be on testimonies so i just kinda wrote some notes and got up there and started talking, i made a bunch of moms cry and I was like this is like ANGELA EVERY SACRAMENT MEETING. Then after a bunch of people said it was the best talk they had heard in a while, and apparently everyone used it for their lessons in all the classes, so i guess it was average whatevs. I feel like a bunch of other stuff happened but I can't remember haha. srry guys.
I miss and love all your beautiful faces!! Everyone go to church, it's true.


No comments:

Post a Comment