Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Random pictures from last week in the Gila Valley

Most of these pictures, we received from ward members in the Gila Valley--they took such good care of our kid while he was there! 

Merry Christmas from Elders Price (#2) and Mitchell

Couple of sweet facebook posts from Elder Mitchell's second mom, Aleesha.

Elder Mitchell and Toby
Text from this facebook post: "One of my boys is getting transferred tomorrow. He came by to say goodbye tonight. I had to cry a little bit. I'm going to miss the crap out of this one. My heart is hurting and my throat has a lump in it tonight even thinking about it. He's been such a huge, quiet part of our family. He is going to Sierra Vista tomorrow. It isn't too far from here and I think he will really love it. I know he will flourish and grow so much more. I know it's a good thing. The silly boy just kind of ends up deep in your heart and soul all of a sudden. He kind of just belongs there. And then you just wonder how it ever happened that he wasn't there in the first place." Aleesha Mobley

Apparently, Elder Mitchell and Elder Price were quite the hit at the ward Christmas party--I received two messages from people I don't know, but people who know and love my son! And the best part was they both attached videos! Unfortunately, I can't get the files to convert, so these lame screenshots will have to do--but just know that the videos were awesome and hilarious! (E. Mitchell=Partridge, E. Price=Pear Tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment