Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, January 5, 2015

Hell Froze Over/Dodgeball

Yeah it freaking snowed here this week. I thought I was in the Arizona Tucson Mission, some sort of sick joke. Anyway biking is just wonderful in 30 degrees with 20 mph winds :D Zero sarcasm, so fun! :DD At least my legs are getting massive lol, I'm already getting stretch marks, kinda nasty but whatevs. OH ALSO GUESS WHAT I MEASURED MYSELF YESTERDAY 6 FOOT 1 BABY. Keep praying for my height it's working. 
So much happened this week ugh, some cool stuff.
1. There is a guy in our ward that is dating a member and he was drafted to the Seahawks a few years back to be their kicker! But he got hurt :( He's black, freaking beast athlete, and they feed us like every week.
2. Mission Unity Day in Tucson, freaking fun, gotta see all my mission friends, and FREAKING IT WAS SO DOPE WE WERE PLAYING DODGEBALL AND THERE WERE 3 GUYS LEFT AGAINST ME AND I GOT ALL 3 OF THEM OUT IN LIKE 2.3 SECONDS IT WAS SO SICK AND EVERYONE WAS CHEERING I FELT LIKE THE MVP OF THE SUPERBOWL. Anyway. 
3. I've gotten...Texas Roadhouse, Chilis, Applebees, and Panda Express all paid for this week. #Blesseedddddddd
4. It snowed, obvs, its freezing, it's hard to work in this but whatevs.
5. We have like 6 investigators right now. Martinas baptism is this weekend, and we just started teaching all these kids this week! Freaking sweeeeeeet :D
Idk everything is going great, the work is pretty hard in this area but we are crazy blessed and HAPPY 2015 HOLY CRAP ILL SEE YALL NEXT YEAR :D
LOVE, Elder MItchellllllll <3333<3333<334444ever










No comments:

Post a Comment