We as of right now have 5 baptisms coming up, really 7 but 2 of them are 8 so we will say 5. YEAH THAT'S A TON. And even cooler...3 of them are black, 1 Hawaiian, and 1 German. TURN UP I'M GETTING MYSELF SOME BLACKTISMS. (It's been a mission goal of mine) This german lady Martina has been quite the struggle...in fact we had to talk to the General Authorities about her in SLC so we have been chatting quite a bit with President about her, we will figure stuff out...she is possibly in the country illegally and she is homeless so it's gonna be rough, but we will make sure she gets in the water.
We went back to the Gila Valley this week for a temple trip :''''''''''''''''''''''( oh my SO SAD I miss that place with all my soul. Plus I had to say goodbye to the last time to some of my closest buds out here, but hopefully they find you girls back home and marry you guys so we can be friends forever :D <3
We started playing pick up ball with a bunch of black guys 3 times a week, so freaking fun, they all call me Johnny Manziel lol, none of them know my real name but every time I walk in they are all like "AW WASSUP IT'S JOHNNY MANZIEL YEAHHHH". I guess because I'm somewhat athletic and can actually play basketball they think I'm super good so it works for me! Plus we have a ton of missionary opportunities with them, it rocks. Except now I wake up at like 4:45 half the days of the week to go play so I don't sleep much :'(
Life rocks down here by the border, stay good yall. Go to church.
Love YOU GUYS
Elder Mitchell <3333
True, fun fact: Apparently the first McDonalds Drive Thru EVER is in Sierra Vista, right next to my apartment, who woulda thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment