Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, January 19, 2015

What the heck is going on

K just some words of advice everyone I'm on a freaking mission so I don't really know what is going on in your everyday lives so when someone emails me telling me "HEY MADISON IS GETTING MARRIED JK SHE ISN'T BUT SHE MAYBE IS I'M SURE YOU HEARD." I haven't heard, and you just blew up my brain, so please be considerate. AND SAM YOU COULD AT LEAST MENTION TO ME WHEN YOU EMAIL ABOUT HOW YOU ARE GOING ON A MISSION LIKE NO BIG DEAL. Holy. You guys stress me out. 

AND LIZA IS GOING TO LEARN CHINESE HAHAHAH ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Ni hao ma? You are gonna be such a sick missionary man!! Like honestly from the bottom of my heart if anyone will be a good missionary it's you haha, baptize those Englishman. Disappointing that you won't get to experience the beautiful nothingness of Arizona though, it's alright, only the Elect serve here. Better luck in the next life. 

Sooooo what happened this week...we set another baptismal date..news worthy? That puts us at 6 right now..so we are quite the happy/busy campers. Martina kinda vanished from the face of the Earth though...so I have no idea what is going on with her...but we are teaching a ton, and being a missionary is becoming somewhat easy for the moment (did I really just say that) shhhhh...

Holy heck yesterday we were teaching Gospel Principles..it was just ridiculous we were teaching about Jesus Christ and like all the sudden this kid is like "Jesus is my homie." then a 95 year old man was like "I like that, Jesus is my homie too, and Satan AINT my homie." and then like this mom was all "Jesus is my bae" I about got up and left..we then talked for about 15 minutes about what bae was and homie, THE SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG WOW. #MissionaryWork2015

We also joined the Ward Choir and performed yesterday..swaggyyy..idk so much is happening and I hate to bore you all with mission life, but life is great...OH YEAH WE GET TO SUB SEMINARY TOMORROW FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL TURN UPPPP HAHAHHHHHHHH SO BLESSED. It's gonna be sick. 

K I love you all really do miss each and everyone of you I pray for like 45 minutes every night that you all just have the most wonderful lives ever and it sounds like God is answering my prayers 

Love, Elder J Mitty. (Mitchell gotta stay proper)

No comments:

Post a Comment