Well some interesting stuff happened this week I guess, not like extremely but a lil bit...We went town to Douglas for a blitz..idk why they chose me and Elder Farnworth..but we went, and it's a city like RIGHT ON THE MEXICAN BORDER. So we went to the border line, which of course was impossible to cross..idk how any Mexicans get across cause there was for real no getting over that thing. So it was cool I didn't hear English the whole time I was down there #life.
We HAVE A MINI MISSIONARY RIGHT NOW!!! :D So sweet, his name is David Weller, and guess how old he is, 2freaking6. He is like 7 years older than me haha, nuts. He is from Cali, but lives in Tucson right now and he will be with us until Wednesday, super legit guy, he is going to Seattle on his mission!! Sickkkk.
We have Serenity and Mariah's baptism this Saturday!!! So tighhht gonna be stellar <3 2 cute little african girls, Ill send pics obvs...not much else happened I guess sorry for the lameness :/
We also went down through this town called Bisbee, It's like 30 minutes from Sierra Vista AND HOLY CRAP IT IS THE WEIRDEST PLACE I THINK IVE EVER BEEN IN MY LIFE AND IVE BEEN TO CHINA. Just look up some pics on google or something...
I have some pictures with my giant companion and my mini missionary tho so i'll send em :D
I love you freaking awesome beautiful people keep bein studs y'all and CTR.
Love, Elder Mitchellllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll4ever
No comments:
Post a Comment