Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Craziest week of my whole mission bear with me

So I'll start out with something our mission calls "The Day". It's a mission wide exchange...and for some funny reason the Zone Leaders decided to give me 5 missionaries to be over and pretty much said "Figure it out" so it was pure chaos with 5 missionaries staying in our tiny apartment, no car, and none of them know the area..anyway all went well and we lived. 

Next we sent our mini missionary David back to Tucson awh :( he will be awesome tho it was fun bein with that guy <3

K SO SERENITY AND MARIAH GOT BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY YAY!! :D hahah..the water heater broke..and you better believe we called every missionary in the zone and started boiling water on the stove...we also got members to bring trash bags full of water from their house...anyway the water ended up being like 70 degrees..poor girls. It was still awesome tho!! Me and Elder Farnworth confirmed them too so that was OFF THE HOOOK

The Perriera family gets baptized this weekend!!! Koa (14) Heather (10) Madison (9) and Kailee (8)
Koa is Hawaiian and the rest are black..that's right 3 MORE BLACKTISMS. They are so cool.

So Wayne..(the guy that got drafted to the Seahawks a few years back) has become one of our closest friends. He isn't a member but his girlfriend is a convert and is freaking awesome. He has talked to missionaries multiple times and has never been interested..he called me on Sunday and said.."Hey Elder Mitchell, there is something about the way you teach and talk to me..I have never felt it before, but I want you to teach me the lessons." HOLY AKSDJFOIQJGKLA CRAP ARE YOU KIDDING ME OKAY. Best day ever..so we are now teaching Wayne :)

K..TRANSFERS HAPPENED AND HOLY HECK ITS NUTS:
So..we weren't expecting anything to happen since me and Elder Farnworth have only been together for a few weeks..WRONG. So Elder Farnworth is going to whitewash in Deming NM..where my trainer just was, because my trainer is going to be a Zone Leader in Tucson! So proud of him awh :') and I'M GETTING ELDER DEYARMOND HOLY HECK BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. So Elder Deyarmond got here a few weeks ago, so yes I'm training again idk what is wrong with President but whatever, and he is like the coolest kid I know...AND they are combing 2 areas so I have a huge area now..AND WE HAVE A FREAKING CAR TURN UP. Elder Deyarmond is 100% Russian..his parents threw him away when he was a baby and he was adopted by an American Family, he lives in Michigan and his original name is...just wait...ANATOLI VLADAVIRMICH DRAGON. HOW SICK IS THAT. I love him. 

I'm also super depressed the Patriots won...

So much is happened right now people I can't even begin to try to send an email about all that is going on #blessed as H. 

Alsoooo, I moved out of my super nice apartments to the other side of town :(
But it's sick because we live in a legit cute little studio thing AND we have queen size beds so i'm not complaining...but really combining these 2 wards into one area is gonna be the hardest thing i've had to do on my mission yet..there are tons and tons of logistics that we have to figure out..

New address: 
800 S. Carmichael Dr. Apt 313
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

Sorry for the change :/

ALSO I'M SUBBING SEMINARY FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL TOMORROW HECK YEAH WHATS UP

I hope you all have a freaking amazing week I'll be sending tons of pics probs so sorry.
LOveeeee, Elder MItchell <3 ;))) :'D

Pictures: Me and Elder Tarawhiti from New Zealand, he is one of my best buds.
The baptism!! Serenity is the one next to me, I confirmed her, and Mariah is the other one.
And Elder Deyarmond is the one with the sweet 80's jacket..bad picture sorry..Elder Harris is the other guy..i've served around him pretty much my whole mission, he is going Zone Leader in Sahurita 




No comments:

Post a Comment