So much is happening with my life right now none of you can even possibly begin to comprehend.
Having 2 wards is FETCHING NUTS. We wake up at 6:30 every morning and then get home at 9:30 every night...and we are busy the WHOLE TIME NOT EVEN LYING.
We have like 97 freaking investigators. What are we even supposed to do with that many people. There isn't enough water in AZ to baptize them. Really though we have like 8...AND GUESS FREAKING WHAT, WE TRACTED THE OTHER DAY AND IT FREAKING WORKED. In case you were wondering that doesn't happen people. I have knocked hundreds of doors the past 6 months and NOT 1 person, has been kind enough to hear us. Well these people were, their names are Louis and Jessica, and they rock so hard. We went over and taught them the first lesson yesterday and they were like dang this is legit. YES IT IS. They also have 2 kids, so hopefully they are ready to get wet cause it's happenin.
Oh yeah the Perreira's got baptized on Saturday AND GUESS WHAT. The water was wayyyyy too hot, I can't seem to get the temperature thing right...so we had to postpone the baptism for like 20 minutes while me and Elder Deyarmond (yes this really happened) turned on the cold water and got in to stir it up. It was horrible. Anything for a baptism. The rest went well :) I got to confirm all 4 of them in sacrament meeting and holy cow if I can give some advice try not to baptize Hawaiians cuz their names are really hard...it was like Henry Koa Delosantos Perreira the 4th, Madision Pume Hana Perreira, Heather Louise Kanoia Lani Perreira, and Kailee Kakilani Perreira.
WOW. But I was successful. And it was glorious.
No comments:
Post a Comment