Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, February 23, 2015

#BLESSED



Well super sorry I didn't email anyone last week OBVS SUPER BUSY cause always super busy. So..what happened this week..no idea.
Uhh, well we had interviews with President this last week and pretty much all he talked to me about was how much success I'm having..he was like "Elder Mitchell, how are you having so much success so early on your mission?" and I was like .."uhh idk." So that was pretty much how that went..he basically told me he is gonna have me keep training people cause I'm really good at it, don't ask why, not looking too forward to it but whatevs I'll do what I gotta do.
So we have ANOTHER 2 baptisms coming up this week, yes that makes 10, yes you read that right. We have so much to do it's actually kinda stressful sometimes, but the days are flying by. No complaints from this Elder. Chris is one getting baptized this weekend, he goes into basic training in a couple weeks so he wanted to get dunked before he left. Also Gracie, she's 9, and boy does she have some sass.
We are also working with Luis & Jessica, Debbie, Isaac, and Keith. We have a lot of people wanting to get baptized hopefully they can keep up with their commitments.
K I have to tell you all the WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME ALL WEEK, so we had this ward party, called the Spud Derby (same thing as pinewood derby but with potatoes you get the jist) and we made a KILLER SPUD. We went all the way to the championship round only to be swindled out of our medal by Bishop. Tears were shed, harsh words were exchanged. It's a grudge not soon to be forgotten. We made a good run tho.
SECOND WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME THIS WEEK: So quick story, I accidentally grabbed the wrong soap for the dishwasher...and lets just say we walked into our kitchen a few hours later and it was flooded. Good times. Good times.
This next part is dead serious zero sarcasm I promise you, I need some prayers. So I am going on exchanges tomorrow down by the border, and I am going with a missionary referred to throughout the mission as "Crazy Jones" or "Strangler Jones" apparently he has tried to kill a few of his companions but they won't send him home because of his mental disorder...he sleep walks and often grabs a knife while doing so and sleeps with it, anyway I'm scared pls pray for me I have to stay there 2 nights.
Besides that life is chill though I guess!! We live in a beautiful world don't we?
Have a wonderful week all you beautiful children of God.
Love, Elder Mitchell :') 


No comments:

Post a Comment