This email will probs be super short cause I really don't have much to report on and we are super busy like always trying to fit everything in :/// I can't believe Parker made it home alive!!! That's so nuts...pretty sure he's like one of the first few back from good old class of 2014...it's gonna be a weird summer haha...I have like 50 somethin days left I can't even handle it, it just trips me out I'M SCARED MOM.
TucTown
The Dirty T is as dirty as ever. Central really is so ghetto hahah I love it so much though. Tucson is a hipster paradise, so much street art and weird people walking around. It grows on you in the weirdest way possible.
Hair Update
My hair is looking about 1,000 times better, starting to get a few compliments on it hahah. The ward is starting to talk to us now, things are good :D You live and you learn. President advised me to "not take a selfie for a week or two" lolololz I'll attach his email, he's a freaking funny fella. Unintentional alliteration? My fav. K.
Trifecta
The boys are doing good. Elder had a rough week it seemed, he just didn't say a word...and Elder Argyle misses his girlfriend a lot haha, and I'm just chillin. Hate to say it, but if I don't take the lead, not much gets done, don't really like it, but hey. Elder Argyle is the sickest though so it's really all good :D
APPARENTLY EVERYONE AND THEIR BEST FRIEND GOES OUT OF TOWN FOR MEMORIAL DAY. Nobody was home all week...so I have not much to report on....BUT we did almost get murdered by the creepiest guy ever at McD's 2 nights ago...he was so sketchy! His face was totally covered, he had a ton of clothes on, and a hood, and it was like 9:00 at night, and he started coming towards us in the weirdest way with his hand in his shirt, he pulls his hand out and we're just like "yep we're done" and he flashes a peace sign. Doesn't say a word, just kept walking. So we called the cops lol. It's kinda an everyday thing though?
Yeah, no pics, I look way good honestly though just trust me.
Loves hugs and kisses and high fives and handshakes xoxoxoxox
-Elder Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment