Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, November 30, 2015

Super Awesome/Slow Week Yeah! :D

Well I apologize everyone...I just haven't found the time today. This
is gonna be a lame email.

My birthday was super awesome swaggy fun. The YSA's took good care of
me. They sang to me twice at the institute, and our bffs
took us out to...wait for it THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY :'D It was so good
:') They sang to me there too, and I got a special
cheesecake with my name all fancy on the plate. Good times. THANK YOU
EVERYONE THAT HAS SENT ME SOMETHING/NOTE/CARD/PACKAGE I LOVE YOU GUYS
<3

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!! We did. It was definitely
different though. All the YSA's were gone, Elder and Sister Skousen
took us out to Boston Market. Good meal, felt weird though. We have
lots of leftovers so #blessed.

We helped Tom cook for all the dorm students that stayed for the
holidays (see pics). There were only like 20 kids, but we cooked
Thanksgiving! :D Fun times. We had turkey bowl of course. We won.

Besides that THERE WAS NOTHING TO DO :D Campus was dead, no lessons,
nobody to talk to. So rough. So we did a lot of planning/doing nice
things for our zone.

I also went on exchanges with the AP's a few days ago. That was fun times.
Things are back to normal now...I'm just super busy today running
around stores and stuff...blah blah pday stuff.

Sorry this is so lame, but I sure do love and miss you all.
And to whoever sent me stuff I will get back to you! Just gotta get stamps hahah
hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxo
Elder Mitchell!!! ☃

Oh btw it's getting freaking cold out here it's so weird...like 50's.
I know I sound like a wimp but this is horrible.

Pics: 
Selfies with the friends while cooking Thanksgiving for some dorm students
1. Sis. Barton and me
2. Tom our recent convert and me
3. Elder Potter and me duzzhhhh

4. First skype lesson!!!! :D Crazy stuff  man.
5. Trying to soften butter for the cookies we made
6.  Wish list for Christmas






No comments:

Post a Comment