I've missed you all this week. Hope life is good wherever you are. We had a fantabulous week. (just found out that fantabulous is actually a real word because that red squiggly line didn't show up underneath it...same with squiggly)
One of the hardest parts of being a missionary is not knowing what I should share back home and expressing my feelings haha..never been good at that.
Welllll today has been busy. We have just been ranning around everywhere with the Skousens, and Sister missionaries. They took us out to the Desert Museum...(I'm not super into that stuff, but I was a good sport.) I enjoyed it. Cool animals, and cacti. That's about all Tucson's got! :D Took all P-day though...we still haven't shopped or done laundry or anything...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhksdjlkfj.
BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME FOR A LONG TIME EVER
WE
SET
DATES
WITH
NAKAYLA
AND
ZEFF YEAAAAHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYY
I have never extended such an awkward baptismal invitation in my whole life. Literally 0 confidence. But she still said yes!! #ThankYouSpirit. Just a couple weeks ago she told us she didn't believe in God...and now she loves it! All of it, loved church, loves meeting with us, and is ready to get baptized on January 10th :')))) SO FREAKING SICK. It's just crazy to think...we could have walked right past her sitting on that bench, and would have never known.
We also invited Zeff to be baptized on January 16th. Since he is waiting for his friend to baptize him in May, it was a bold invitation. He agreed that he would fast and pray about it. We fasted with him this past Sunday...AND THEY WEREN'T LYING IN PRIMARY WHEN THEY SAID GOD ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS WHEN WE FAST.
Literally during Sacrament meeting he gets a text message from his friend that said his Bishop would allow him to baptize Zeff in January if he keeps everything up!! #BDEBDEBDEBDEBDE
We had MLC on Friday! And I got to be part of an "Experienced Missionary Panel" lol whatever that is supposed to mean. So they invited all the district leaders and they just asked me and a couple other missionaries questions on how to be more effective missionaries.
Not sure how they suckered me into that one. YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY.
We only had dinner 2 times this week. Aka I'm losing about a pound a day. I'm getting so skinny I hate it. I'm really hoping I get porked up at the end of my mission haha. But it's gonna be rough during
Christmas break...
In other news we had 2 baptisms in our ward this week!! :D Luke and Jicell. Luke was baptized here, and Jicell got baptized up in Casa Grande where her family lives, so we skyped in for that which was
super cool!! #Skyptism
So that was super swaggy and everything is great and I know it's so weird that I'm emailing this late I have just had no time to do anything today since we spent 4 hours at the museum yay
Hugs and kisses to you all. Miss you all with the entirety of my soul.
#ASaviorisBorn
Have a wonderful Christmas season!! :'D ☃🌲
Love x1000000000000034532
-Elder Mitchell <3
tons of pics cominnnnnnnnn
| My life for the last 16 months |
| The Museum Partay |
| Terrifying |
| Terrifying |
| Elder Moore who is heading home for a liver transplant. :'( |
| My boy Tommy is heading back to NJ. So many tears. :'( |
| Sickest pic ever! All 3 of our investigators!!! All have baptism dates!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment