Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

Well it's 60 and sunny right now. 🌞⛄🏊🏼 Merry Christmas lol. Can you believe it's already here?? My second Christmas? Weren't we just doing this a couple months ago? Please time, slow down a little.

First off, thank you everyone for the cards and gifts!!!! I tried to get back to everyone, I need some of your addresses though...you aren't getting away without a thank you card.

Stuff
Somehow...we have managed to stay quite busy this week. Mainly with service and baptisms, which is a freaking awesome thing to be busy with. We gave the teaching moment during Elder Ruiz and Wyall's baptism, we heard President was coming so we went HAM preparing this sick Christmas message cause you know #Aspiring. He didn't show up so Elder Potter and I felt like we got off the hook easy and right when we went up to give the teaching moment, President walked in. Ugh. But it was chill, after that we attended the Central Wards Christmas party because such thing doesn't exist in YSA..and let me tell ya, I don't think there is a more ghetto Ward in the church (yes, even you people serving in 3rd world countries) Central Tucson Ward competes. 

Zeff
Good and bad news with Zeff...he went home for the weekend and came back on Tuesday, bummed out. We asked him what was up and he said his family kicked him out of the house and are frustrated that he is getting baptized. Luckily Zeff is a BALLA and is all "I don't know why they are so mad, I'm literally going to save them by joining this church and freaking baptize them for the dead when they all die. They'll thank me later." That's my boy!!!!! He's solid..but is probably gonna push his baptism back just so his family can chill for a minute. Such a problem down here. LET YOUR KIDS JOIN A CHURCH THAT TEACHES THEM TO BELIEVE IN JESUS AND LIVE HIGH MORAL STANDARDS PLEASE IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Nakayla
We had a Skype lesson with Nakayla this week which went super duper great, she is awesome and is totally ready to get baptized, plus she has all her friends up there that are supporting her super hard and she's lovin it. #blessed.

Leah
Leah is getting baptized on Saturday!!! #WhiteChristmas She's my fav. Attached is her baptismal invitation. ISN'T SHE ADORABLE. She is also giving a talk the day she is getting confirmed...can someone say studddd??? Sadly her baptism is in Phoenix..so we are Skyping in...THANK YOU SKYPE. 
Speaking of Skype...guess what fam!!!! I'm gonna see you for the first time in almost 1.5 years on Friday!!!! How freaking exciting is that. I'm expecting to see everyone's presents, and a full tour of the house, and a view from balcony. Thx <3 

We had the Messiah Sing Along as well that we ushered for...and guess what I found out....I cannot freakin handle operas. I was dying...but it was a super big event that the church hosts...so lots of non members...cool, but not really haha.

I guess that's pretty much it?? Tomorrow we are hosting half the mission for our Christmas Devotional #pumpeeeddddddd hopefully I don't have to conduct though ugh. And our week is looking pretty solid!! We'll be doing splits with the missionaries in our zone for a lot of it. Our zone is sickkkk. 

Love you guys :) hugs and kisses and I'll talk to you soon Mama and Papa and Brothers and Sister!!!! :D

Love, Elder Mitchell <'3333

No comments:

Post a Comment