Well we got our iPad's and gosh darnit they are beautiful. Opening that package was like, really great idk I was trying to think of an analogy. But yeah I'll send a picture of the beautiful box not that any of you care at all :)
But...what happened..uhm oh yeah Chloe got baptized yesterday!!! And boy, I mean I don't think there is such thing as a "bad" baptism...but this one definitely wasn't perfect haha. Chloe and her Grandpa (her Grandpa bless his soul)...were so excited, everything was going great and how it was supposed to, then they got in the font. So Chole's Grandpa is a reactivated member of a couple years, so he isn't super knowledgeable in the gospel, but he thinks he is! So they get in the font and he start to say the prayer, butchers it, and then continues to dunk Chloe...who is not wanting to go under the water at all. So, Round 2: Elder Pectol and I are witnessing, so we are all "K this is how the prayer goes make sure you say it word for word." "Oh did I say it wrong?" "UH YEAH DUDE." So he goes again, butchers the prayer, again, and then tries to shove her under the water, again. Unsuccessful. So we do that like 8 times, you probably think I'm exaggerating, but I think it was like 8 or 12 times or something. FINALLY: "OK BROTHER ARMSTRONG WE ARE GOING TO SAY WORD FOR WORD THE BAPTISM PRAYER REPEAT AFTER ME....CHLOE GET UNDER THE WATER GOSH DANGIT, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO JUST GET UNDER." Well, it finally worked, she almost drowned...ahhhhhh #Blessed.
Super sad news about Elder Perry, I SHOOK THAT MANS HAND. I'm sure he's doin just fine though, I wonder who the new Apostle is gonna be? Hmmmm...<3
Well guys what else happened this week? I'll just leave it at that...too long, but if you are gonna write me in the near future send it to my Tucson address cause I'm probably leaving!!! Like I really want to leave but at the same time this place is freaking awesome and I have like a trillion memories here, ugh I'm so torn.


No comments:
Post a Comment