I'm legit reflecting as hard as I can right now and my brain is a blur. The struggle.
So I feel like a lot happened this week and that's probably why I can't remember anything...Kinda sad that I have to email on Tuesday so much!! I'll have to in 2 weeks from now too :// but soon iPads will solve that issue!
One last thing!
This is super cool!! So in the Gila Valley this guy in my ward told me he was going up to Salt Lake City to do a new video for the church..and it just came out!!! Me and this guy worked together all the time so you should watch the video! His name is Chris Taylor, and its the "His Grace" videos..http://www. mormonchannel.org/watch/ series/his-grace/life-after- war-and-overcoming-post- traumatic-stress
WATCH IT FOR ME.
I KNOW SOMETHING THAT IS SLIGHTLY INTERESTING AND EXCITING I DID THIS WEEK.
I learned how to solve a rubiks cube in less than 24 hours. And now I'm a pro. I've been told..now this is just rumor..that that's like 3 weeks faster than 90% of human beings. Anyway, not important, but I still did it. Bye!
Sorry the pics not very great. I have a spiritual thought though!! I've been trying to work on humility and Elder Bednar said if you want humility study Moses...so at the beginning of Moses, God shows Moses like the creation from the beginning and everything, and it's super intense and Moses is like trippin hardcore. and in Moses 1:10 he says "Now, for this cause I kn ow that man is nothing, which thing I never had supposed." I thought about that...and I don't think I have ever supposed that man is nothing...but its so true...we are worthless compared to God, yet he still loves us and cares about us so much! anyway I just thought it was cool, loves :)
No comments:
Post a Comment