Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Muther's Day Mum. So Cliche.

Wow it was wonderful to talk to you all :') TOO BAD I HAPPENED TO GET CALLED TO THE ONLY MISSION IN THE WORLD THAT DOESN'T SKYPE. Kinda glad though because after hearing the news that Jake cut his hair, I'd just be more depressed if I had to see it.
WHAT IS NEW IN THE WORLD. 
Well honestly this week was filled with multiple awkward moments with random girls, don't ask my whyy but like first this Sister missionary came up to me and was like..Can I tell you something? Don't feel weird, but you have the most powerful eyes ever, I can't even look at you. Well congrats, I now feel weird. THENNN this random chick in my ward came up to me...(don't even know her name, still) and was like, hey I had a dream about you and you told me all of your secrets...uhm k pls don't tell me that thx. THENNN yesterday bishops daughter came up to me before church, dont know her name either, and was like hey I had a dream about you and I was at a concert and you were the lead singer and pianist and you sounded so good. OKAY SHOOT ME NOW IF YOU HAVE A DREAM ABOUT ME JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Anyway, awkward.
Now that that's outta the way...MIRACLE MOMENT :'D
So there was this girl we were teaching like 3 months ago named Nichole, her boyfriend has been an inactive member since he was like 14...but she was pretty interested in the church. We happened to find them and asked her if she wanted to get baptized..she said yes! So we set a date but like a week later they both disappeared and we heard they moved to New Mexico..so bummer right. Well we heard they were possibly in Sierra Vista so I felt prompted to send him a quick text..I was like "Hey Trevor we heard you still exist, wondering if Nichole was still interested in meeting with us?" and boom replied "Yeah man can you guys come over tomorrow morning thanks so much." So we go over, and they are like "yeah she's pregnant and we are getting married in 2 weeks can she get baptized in 3?" UHH YEAACKHHHYEAHH SHE CAN. So we set her date for the 30th, and that's my miracle moment for the week :)
Also the mexican ladies are legit ready to get baptized, we are meeting with them on Friday to set everything up with them, they have already read the whole Book of Mormon holy smokes ladies great work. 
Chloe is also ready to get baptized on the 23rd...her grandpa is flying down from Oregon to do it, pretty legit...
WAYNE AND AMANDA BROKE UP I FEEL LIKE MY PARENTS JUST GOT DIVORCED :'((((
Seriously the most depressing thing that has happened...but Wayne still feeds us every week and is still interested in maybe getting baptized!! But gosh, so many tears.
Basically, life is great, Alexa looks super pretty as a missionary, I'm pumped for Liza to leave, all my friends are doing so amazing, and it sounds like God is answering prayers hardcore. And Courtney too! I heard you were leaving :') you gals are so swell.
Church is true actually, in case you haven't found out yet, FIND OUT DANGIT. 
I love all of you, with EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART. 

Love, Elder Mitchell! <333333 <'3 #cryingheart.
no pics this week lammeee srry.

No comments:

Post a Comment