Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Sophie, Happy Star Wars day, Happy Mothers Week.



What a wonderful day. Wow. So Great. 
Let me update you on the currencies of Sierra Vista.
Looks like we got about an even 69 degrees, partly cloudy, slight breeze. #Beautiful.
If anyone was going to decide to move down to Hell, Sierra Vista is probably your best bet. AZ is seriously like 200 degrees, so Sierra Vista would be upper portion of hell.
I'm sorry I honestly won't be able to focus on this email because I just found out Liza's real name is Elizabeth and I just feel like all of high school was a lie seriously. Ugh.
Well the investigators keep flowing to us like the Nile after a storm. We literally don't even HAVE time to find new people. I keep thinking that they sent us all to South America or something and just disguised the place as AZ and painted everyone white. Idk.
We found this new girl named Cat...and gosh it's so weird she reminds me exactly of Leah Nelson back in like 8th grade haha, she could easily be her sister or something..but she's 17, she's been going to seminary for like a year, but just showed up to church for the first time this week! She asked us for a Book of Mormon so we'll hook her up cause that's kinda what we do.
Chloe is still going strong for getting baptized on the 16th. Swag.
This part is dope: So like 4 years ago remember me talking about those Mexican ladies that dropped usssss.....we'll guess who just picked them back up. They called us on Saturday and were like...so we just happened to finish the Book of Mormon, and just happened to find out that it was true, so can you baptize us pls. Sure Hermanas. Why not. So that's good :D
Also that guy Dave that wanted to kill himself and we talked him out of it then his gf came back blah blah blah and everything is chill now...? Well they came to church with us yesterday and freaking loved it!!! Probs gonna be ready to commit to a date pretty soon here. I'm sure you'll hear about it.
I'm starting to get wearisome of preparing District Meetings every week, definitely not going to be a teacher when I grow up..but still all is well, my district is the bomb. Team Golden Dope Eagles is our District name. (shouts to Newman and I back in 9th grade seminary, Bro. Meidell turrnnn upp, PB was there too)
So yesterday was fast and testimony meeting, and Neriah (the girl we baptized 2 weeks ago) got up at the very end and bore such a sickkkk testimony!!! She was like yeahhh I've been going to a bunch of different churches my whole life, and I always just felt lost and confused, like I was stuck in a cloud..but once I came to this church I immediately knew it was true. IT WAS LIKE THE BEST TESTIMONY I'VE HEARD AND SHE'S LIKE THE MOST SHY GIRL I KNOW AND SHE'S ONLY FREAKING 11 CAN SOMEONE SAY FUTURE GENERAL YOUNG WOMENS PRESIDENT PLS THANKU.
Family, I will be calling you shortly, can't wait to hear your beautiful voices. Friends, the emails and letters are very much appreciated.

Let me give a couple S/O's. Anna-Sophia, happy 6th birthday ya freakin cutie. Hope it's wonderful :) Elizabeth Pugsley, have fun on your mission dude <3 And Happy Mothers day to the (for the 19th year in a row) Mother of the Year! Miss Angela Mitchell.
xoxoxoxoxo
Elder Mitchell yo.
<3
 
Neriah's Baptism

Close up cause I know you miss.


The (former) district

Caught me off guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment