New hashtag hmu.
For real the best week man. I'm getting so sad reading all these girls emails about getting to the MTC :'( I remember how rough it was the first few minutes...you guys are great!! Keep pushing on, soon your fears will flee, your homesickness will leave, and you'll be happier than you've ever been! <3
So what went down this week holy...first off, WHO ELSE WATCHED THE FACE2FACE WITH ELDER AND SISTER BEDNAR....that was so sick! I freaking loved it!! I hope they do that sort of thing annually or something, lots of good questions. If you didn't see it look it up on lds.org it'll be on there. It was a good boost for the week
I got a haircut and ugh SHOOT MY FACE OFF. Way too short homes come on, I SAID CLEAN IT UP NOT CLEAN IT OFF. So basically the self esteem has been low for the past few days. It's okay the face makes up for it #Humble.
HAHAH GUESS FREAKING WHAT PEOPLE I'M GETTING AN IPAD IN A WEEK. Read it again. One more time. I'm so gosh darn pumped it's gonna be so awesome. Yes mom that means Skype. We had a mission conference yesterday that's why I didn't get to any of you, it was nuts. Elder Evans who is head of the missionary department of the church came down and trained us for 5 HOURS. It was so freaking intense. Literally nobody thought it would ever happen...they are only giving 30 missions ipads this year and somehow we got slipped in there. The whole training was super sick, the whole point was that they aren't giving us these to have more tools, they are giving them to us because they want to teach us how to be more effective human beings in the digital age for when we go home. It's still in the testing phase, the project is called Missionary Work in the Digital Age #pumppeeeddddd
Some pretty intense stuff went on this week though..We have this super awesome family in our ward named the Ott's..we are over there helping them out all the time, she got baptized last year and he's been inactive pretty much his whole life..but anyway some stuff went down...and she pulled a gun on him and tried to shoot him. He's a military combative instructor and so he disarmed her and broke her arm, she then punched him in the face. The cops arrived at their house and locked down the whole block...all this stuff went down, it was nuts, and he called us up to ask for a blessing..so we went over and I gave him a blessing, by the end we were all crying...it was INTENSEEE. But it was super awesome I could feel how much God loved him while I was giving him the blessing. Man I love him :') but dang sometimes I feel like I'm living in a movie or something.
But I got to see all my friends for maybe the last time yesterday :((( Elder Price and Elder Price and Elder Charles all leave in 3 weeks :((( so sad. I'm gonna miss them so much :'( but I still have Elder Argyle who doesn't go home until I do!! :D Also we got like 50 new sister missionaries in, and a ton of them are like way pretty so weird #awkward.
We get to go to the temple this week also as a Zone, man this email is way too long sorry BUT SO MUCH GOSH DARN STUFF.
Liza, stop cryin dude you got this <3 Courtney, you'll be amazing FOR REAL. Have fun, it's supposed to be the best 18 months of your life!!!
Love y'all :')
-Elder Mitchell <'333
| For the last time. <'3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment