Good day.
The weather app sent out an "Extreme Heat Warning" for this week,
basically saying "Human beings don't go outside, you will die." It's
that hot, record breaking week, hallelujah #blessed. So what do we do?
Well we go tracting 3 times this week of course!! :D 2 hours in 115
degrees #AZ
Man it's the best when you walk outside and the sun isn't even up yet
and a 100 degree heat wave knocks you off your feet! Love that. I'm
surprised our truck even starts.
So this week was a little, sketchy I guess you could say. First off
the whole base is under FPCON Bravo at the moment which means they up
the security a tad, so everyone is walking around base with all sorts
of weaponry and body armor...It's actually pretty intense. So last
night when we were sitting in bed we heard a gunshot pretty close to
our place #moreblessings but hey I guess it's normal around here so
just move along folks.
HERE IS THIS WEEKS JUICEBOX KIDS:
Here is a nice story I'm sure Angela is going to LOVE. So...we were
strollin out checkin mail, (Got a letter from my boy PB shouts to
him;) and a guy walks up to us "Hey are you guys Mormons?" Yep we are
what can we do for ya? "Well my name is Savage, (what the fetch ikr) I
used to live in Colorado and would meet with the missionaries up there
sometimes...why don't you guys come with me to my apartment and we
could talk more?" So by this time we are noticing this guy is pretty
darn drunk and acting sketchy..but whatevs. "So boys tell me about the
Lamanites" we tell him a little about the Lamanites...get in his
apartment, sit down, "Have you boys ever heard of PTSD?" Uhm
yeah.."Well I have it bad, a ripped out a mans heart in Vietnam once"
#FETCH "I gotta tell you guys something...I honestly just wanna kill
people." That's nice sir.."I actually wanna kill people right now."
Alright we gotta get outta here. "I gotta a gun right here in my bag."
We can see it, and he starts reaching for it..so at this point Elder
Ruiz and I decided that if he pulled it out we were gonna jump on this
guy and idk beat him up pretty good or something just make sure he
doesn't freaking shoot us. All of a sudden "Nah I won't kill you guys,
you're good boys...but I'd kill anybody else that walked in my
apartment." so we are like k we gotta go now it was nice meeting you,
and we booked it outta there..he wants to meet again and he lives in
the same complex as us, but President said we probably shouldn't go
back...I totally agree haha. We haven't seen him since...sorry mom
haha.
This week we had a ton of crazy miracles happen, a few days ago our
day started off with a non member yelling to us as we were leaving "GO
TEAM LDS!!" We rolled down the window to talk to him and he gave me
knuckles and said "go get em!" Lol Tucson is so weird. Well he was our
good luck charm that day because we met like 4 people that haven't
been baptized yet and say they've been wanting to for a while!! (Part
member families) danggg #blessins
Last week we went to get air...had tons of fun doing that, this week
we are filming a video montage for President and Sister Passeys 1 year
mark!!! It's gonna be soo dope :) we are also doing zone Tshirts,
should have them done by Thursday, I'll send pics for sure :)
Tomorrow we have a half mission conference with Elder and Sister
Corbidge from the 70, he's the general authority that gave the talk
"The Fourth Missionary" super good look it up. So that's gonna be way
awesome!! I'm probably going on exchanges on UofA campus with the AP's
this Wednesday also...nothing too interesting will probably happen
since its summer and everyone is gone pretty much...BUT BASICALLY ITS
GONNA BE A SICK WEEK.
#EASTSIDE IS WHERE ITS AT.
Love all of you beautiful people!! 😆😆❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hugs n kisses
Elder J Mitty
No comments:
Post a Comment