Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, June 29, 2015

Monsoon Season


Man the weather here is rough, but Monsoons are so dope! One minuteit's 115, the next a huge storm is rolling in and it drops to the 70's
and we get SOAKED, I love it.

This week I had to do a lot of "being a Zone Leader" not my favorite
tbh...we have a few missionaries in our zone that are having some
issues, so we, along with the Assistants go over and kinda "talk" with
them...some missionaries have it so rough and it's so sad, I'm super
lucky how well my mission has gone.

So Tuesday, we had the Mission Conference with Elder and Sister
Corbidge, HOLY INTENSE. I can honestly say I still don't know what
that meeting was about, but hey, he's a General Authority so musta
been good. Even Sister Passey came up to me after the meeting and was
all "That was DENSE" haha, yes it was Sister Passey.

Here is a good story for y'all...so Ronald, our recent convert, the
black dude, we met with him this week and just so you know, he loves
Joseph Smith...probably a little too much. We've taught him about him
only once about Joseph Smith...he never stops talking about him, he
even prayed to him once #SoBad. Anyway..so he just talks and talks and
starts talking about how bad of a person his brother is and how if
Joseph Smith was here he would be spanking him..dead. Me and Elder
Ruiz were laughing out loud, so awkward, he had no idea why we were
laughing.

We also went back to Sierra Vista 2 days ago, IT WAS AMAZING. Felt
like I was returning home literally haha, we went back for Calebs
baptism (see pictures) me and that kid are such good friends I miss
him :( He asked me to give a talk (he would) and there was this random
like 22 year old chick there that kept taking pictures of me while I
was speaking...like the flash was going off and everything, who r u.

We have had issues with girls lately for some reason, especially since
Elder Ruiz is so good looking haha. The Stake Presidents daughter just
came home from a mission (super attractive actually) and she keeps
inviting us over for dessert..like every night, and just talks to us
for like an hour, and President Lewis just eyes us...like not our
fault dude!!!

We are hitting the gym hardddd lately, finally getting back into shape
haha. We wake up at like 5:30 every morning, losing sleep. It's worth
it though.

Missionary work stuff now...so we are teaching a few Part Member
Familes, a lot of younger kids, it's going really well! We will
probably have a few baptisms in the upcoming weeks..gonna be great <3

Now I got to get to filming our video for President and Sister
Passey's 1 year mark, gonna be sick!!! I'll see if I can send it to
you all somehow haha.

I love you all dearly :') CTR pls.

hugs n kisses
-Elder J Mitchell


Me and Swaggy P


lol @ President

No comments:

Post a Comment