Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Oh my friends (heart symbol)

I've missed you all. Transfers happened, and I am privileged to stay in beautiful Sierra Vista!! With wonderful Elder Deyarmond :D I have now been assigned as the District Leader here though, pray for me. My District consists of, Elder Deyarmond, Elder Jones, Elder Muench, Sister Goodwin, and Sister Afemata. Sister Afemata is from Hawaii and has a full ride scholarship to play Volleyball for BYU, she's a freaking beast at every sport. Elder Jones and Muench definitely have their own issues..so hopefully I can help out, haha.
I have to give my first District Meeting tomorrow and I don't even have the topic yet. So pumped. I got trained by the Zone Leaders and stuff and they were pretty much just like "If you aren't perfect, you will die." K sounds good. "And if we die before our journey's through, happy day, all is right."
I finally got to baptize someone! :D ;p Izaac Nehemiah Figueroa. I ALWAYS get the hard names dan. And...like usual, right after we baptized him 2 mexican ladies walked in and were like "We want to learn more about your church." (in a very Hispanic accent) and we gladly said "Alrighty." So 2 new investigators! :D <33 what blessings.
We have been fed extremely well this week, Bishop took us out to a place called Hana Tokyo's (a Hibachi grill, same as Tempanyaki) and yum, then someone took us there again. Wayne fed us filet mignons ugh people love us don't ask me why.
Well this transfer is gonna be even better than the last I wish I had some crazy stories, well I guess I kinda have one..so freaking yesterday we were just driving down the boulevard in our beautiful Ford Fusion and there are 30 cars backed up behind this old black lady that was just pushing a stroller with a baby in it down the middle of the road, and she wouldn't let anyone get by. Idk. Sometimes I'm like, that didn't just happen, but then I realize it did and I wanna cry cause it doesn't make any sense. Anyway. Ask me questions if you have them, sorry for the lame update ://
the church is true btw.
Love you all so dang freaking much gosh dang. 
<Elder Mitchell3


My beautiful little Izaac!

No comments:

Post a Comment