Good afternoon! Or maybe it's morning there idk? Either way we don't have daylight savings suckas. I guess a few noteworthy things happened this week.
1. We got a new car, Ford Fusion 2014..yeahh it's pretty cool. We are cool. Sadly though, we are getting these cute little black boxes we put in our cars that track literally everything you do, so I guess I can't break the law anymore awh :( Elder Deyarmond still can't drive, sucks for me I guess.
2. I decided to make a star appearance at b-ball this morning, all my home boys (I only call them that because they are of darker pigment than I) were excited to see me, they missed their "White ni***" Unfortunately my game is declining, I might lose the title of Johnny Manziel soon, we are hoping for the best.
3. We baptized good ole Christopher Romain this weekend. E. Deyarmond baptized him (as you can tell from the blurry pic). It was super solid, he was so dang happy, he got out of the font, looked at me and was crying with a huge smile on his face. I gave him a big thumbs up, he's a good guy. I confirmed him, idk what it is with people wanting me to confirm them but it's all good. The mike broke so I had to like yell it to the congregation. Awkward.
5. Gracie and Isaac are getting baptized this week, idk we just got so many dang things going on it's ridiculous. Right when someone gets baptized, I swear the same day someone calls and is like "Hey I wanna learn more about your church." Idk why we are so blessed. But God is such a good guy dang.
6. TRANSFERS ARE THIS WEEK OH MY. I don't know what I'm gonna do, this place has my heart even more than the Gila Valley does, I'm such good friends with so many people here, and Elder Deyarmond and I work perfectly together. It's gonna be rough </3 Calls are Saturday night so I'll let yall know what goes down, I could stay! :DDD Don't send any mail to Sierra Vista tho, just send it to the mission office thanks yall :)
I don't think anything super exciting happened this week honestly, sorry probably the lamest email I've sent :/ but guys I just hope that you know that God loves you. If you don't know anything else at least know that <3 And that we are so FREAKING BLESSED.
Love with all my freaking heart
Elder Mitchell
guys I know I skipped #4 I'm so sorry.
4. Please write me so I can tell you about all my adventures down here in AZ.
Also I forgot S/O to the Stake for sending those letters to me!!! And your testimonies were awesome, Just letting Zach know, yes Zach Parrish, I used your testimony in a Book of Mormon dude! She lives in Georgia and wants to find the missionaries when she gets there, I'm confident she will get baptized, she was so sincere, you are all helping people all over the world thank you :')
No comments:
Post a Comment