Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, June 20, 2016

Remember...

I've met with a lot of people on my mission who have NOT remembered the witnesses they've had from the spirit. It seems 
like the difference between active 
happy members of the church, 
and those who have left or 
have decided to stop investigating is "remembering". 

Remembering what it felt like the first time they read and prayed about the Book of Mormon, or when they were baptized, or the first time they went to church and got an answer to a question they had.

 A lot of people let small, insignificant things (at least when compared to a witness from the spirit) get in the way of their testimony. When really, the only questions they have to answer are.."Have I felt the Spirit while reading the Book of Mormon, or attending church, or listening to the Prophet speak?" 

Whenever I have doubts 
or questions I can't answer or just a hard day...I just remember
Remember that God is our 
loving Heavenly Father, I remember that Jesus Christ is our Savior, I remember that the Book of Mormon is true.

Not much else matters after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment