Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, June 20, 2016

Anxiety is Enveloping My Soul

WELP.

I mean, I'm fine. I'm just getting more and more stressed. I'll just
be chilling in the bathroom brushing my teeth and then a little voice
pops into my head "You go home in 38 days" then I start gagging and
need to throw up but can't so I just sit there and cry and now I hate
brushing my teeth ugh :(  I just never thought I'd be so scared to
have to face the world again </3 BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Things have been pretty interesting, we set 4 more baptismal dates
this week #purefire
We did lose a date though :/ her name is Lizbeth...she's pretty shy,
she doesn't feel ready yet. Take your time honey. Our family of 9
showed up to church again WHICH IS SICK. The kids behave fine during
sacrament, but then they go to Primary and ALL HELL IS UNLEASHED. It
happened last week too and the primary complained about it and we
we're kinda just like  "Um this is your job-- all kids are
horrible." This week they came into Priesthood and pulled us out
begging for help (they don't want to tell the parents because they
want the parents to have a good experience at church) the kids were
running around the church and every time the teachers would try to
grab them they would say things like "Stop hitting me!" or "They're
biting me!" Which is obviously a liability, freaking devils.

CONT.
soooo we came in primary and sat with the kids and they were so
intimidated by us they were perfect the rest of primary (this happened
and it was hilarious) and after it was over all the Primary teachers
and Presidency started hardcore praising us and asking if they could
feed us #score. It reminds me of Star Wars episode 6 when C-3PO walks
into the Ewok (or something?) community and they start worshipping him
lolz.
So we made a deal with the primary that we'll come in and help them
EVERY WEEK :D haha, no more Sunday school or Elders Quorum for us
boys! It's gonna be fun hahah.

Anything else? People keep asking me to cut their hair which I think
is hilarious because honestly I would never trust myself, but word is
spreading and I'm actually getting pretty decent SO HECK YEAH GOSH
DANGIT.

Father, happy Father's Day. I'm glad you got home safe. Thanks for
teaching me all you do, and for being the example of what a man should
be. I give all the credit of having a successful mission to you and
mom. YOU THE BEST. The world would be a better place if there were
more fathers like you.

Love, Elder Mitchell



Pls Help

No comments:

Post a Comment