Howdy hey
What a great week. Sam and Damien were baptized and it went super
good :') sadly our WML was out of town so we kinda had to take care of
everything and since we still don't know the ward very well it was
difficult to ask for assistance. Everything worked out just fine though
:) I got to confirm Damien yesterday too :D so sweet.
WANNA HEAR THE CUTEST THING. So Damien is this 9 year old kid right,
and he asks to get up and say something after the baptism and says "I
just want to say how happy I am that I got baptized, and the
missionaries are a lot of fun, they teach you so much, thank you."
Then comes and hugs us. *Dissolve into nothing and die*
Elder Silverwood goes home in 2 weeks. Weird. Elder Argyle and I are
hoping we get another comp for our last 4 weeks so we aren't lonely or
trunky lolz.
M I L A G R O.
We have these things called "standards of excellence" blah
blah you might of heard of them but basically they are indicators to
track how well you are doing. For example, one of our SOE's is to have
an investigator with a baptismal date. So we have been blowing all of
the SOE's out of the water cuz duh it's us and we're way humble.
Except we didn't find any new investigators this week cuz we were so
busy....BUT we thought we had it when we received a media referral for
a dude that REALLY wanted a bible from us. So we track down a bible to
take to him (by now it's 8:20 pm last night) AND THE DUDE ISNT HOME.
So we are crying like noooo we didn't hit standards BUT the spirit was
like "Chill out fellas. You still got like 10 minutes." YOU'RE TOTALLY
RIGHT SPIRIT. So these people we've never met named Doug and Kim
popped into my head and I was like k lets go. But my comps were tired
and wanted to go home and I was H (heck) NO.
So we went.
Then they answered.
Then we got 2 new investigators.
And we are going to baptize both of them.
And they are way excited.
Doug kept saying how they really were hoping there was some way they
could get ahold of us and they were literally talking about getting
baptized right before we came.
Blessed.
Hugs kisses and so much handshakes LOVE YOU GUYS.
I have some cute pics
1Cut it myself <3
2Sam
3Damien
4Baptism selfie
5Our spanish buddy took us to the Tucson temple site, and it's looking great!
No comments:
Post a Comment