Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, January 25, 2016

Yo yo yo

I'm sorry guys but I really don't have much to say about this
week..haha and we also don't have any time to email cause today we
celebrated Elder Day's birthday with some members from his old ward
taking us out to The Cheesecake Factory and bowling (I still got my
game) so yeah no time now :(

Honestly things are still going super great for me, we are really busy
teaching everyone, and overall our investigators are doing really
well. The ward is supa fun, and we got taken out to eat like 5 times
this week haha #highrollin.

Elder Day's b-day was on Saturday, AND HE WOKE UP WITH THE FLU. Poor
guy, I tried my best to take care of him...but he honestly had to just
sleep most the day. It's the first time that's happened to me on my
mission. It's so boring it's not even funny. I read a lot, took a bath
lol, slept, ate. Did whatever. Kinda not looking forward to any more
of those though, I've been super lucky to never be that sick my whole
mission.

I don't really got anything else to say! Besides that I'm really sorry
that this email is so uninformative, and frankly I probably wouldn't
even read it past the first line either, but if you made it this far,
I commend you. And I promise that next weeks will be worth reading! At
least I hope haha, we'll pray some interesting stuff happens this week
:) every week is interesting in the DirtyT.

Ohhh. My life is actually slowly getting put back together since my
wallet was stolen. S/O to the fam for the new card (and keyboard it
freaking rocks) S/O to Chris Hawkins for the new wallet and I'm sure
the other stuff will be here shortly haha.

Hugs loves and everything else!

Love, Elder Mitchell ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿฆ€๐ŸŒ–๐Ÿ•ธ

haha..no pics either. smh. miss you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment