Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, January 11, 2016

Hey hey💮

Hey guys! :D happy Monday! I have no idea what to say! Haha sorry.

This week was sooooo long and I don't even know why. I was so
exhausted every night when we got home I could barely write in my
journal or pray. Elder Day is interesting! We definitely have super
different personalities.  But of course, I'm continually working on the 
Christlike attribute of Charity. It's a constant struggle. He's a great 
missionary though! And he will definitely help the area improve, we 

are gonna get tons of work done here next 5 weeks boys!! :D

School is finally starting on Wednesday, which means we will finally
have some stuff to do! We are pumped for: Zeff, Leah, Nakayla, Jicell,
Jailee, Celeste, and James! Those are all of our solid
investigators/recent converts right now. They are all doing pretty
well, but we will really be able to move along and help them progress
when school starts.

We had MLC this past week, it was super good, MLC is always good :)
it's been a super big blessing to serve as a Zone Leader for so long,
I've gotten to hear so much from President and other leaders in the
church, it really helps me grow and become better I feel.


Our new zone is huge! We have 4 districts, with 28 missionaries, only
4 sisters, it's been intense. Calls take forever, and the
amount of favors people needed just doubled haha. It'll be super fun,
our zone is filled with a bunch of studs.

K a couple cool things then I gotta go!!!
1. Bishop Davies came down to the institute to do a devotional, it was
super good and apparently he's from Bountiful! So I went and talked to
him for a minute after, I guess he lives right next to Eagle Ridge
tennis courts now.
2. The Perreira family is getting sealed on Feb 6th in the Mesa
temple!!! And I get to go! If you don't remember, I reactivated the
parents and baptized all 4 kids as well as their cousin Caleb in
Sierra Vista about a year ago. Biggest blessing ever. It would make my
whole mission worth it, even if the rest of it sucked! Which it hasn't
so win :)
3. We gave a bunch of blessings again this week. Yesterday we gave a
blessing to a baby in the ICU that is only 6 days old and barely
breathing. It was so hard, sometimes we feel so much pressure as
missionaries, but God blesses us.
4. Taylor Polacio also got baptized this week! And her whole family is
reactivated! Elder Ruiz and I started teaching her in East a few
months ago. It was so sweet to see everyone in my old Ward!

I'm sorry this email is so lame, been such a busy day.
Hugs and kisses and love
Elder Mitchell


HERES SOME GHETTO PICS CUZ NOTHING ELSE!
1. Elder day, me, Ryan the guy who stole my bike lol
2. Taylor's baptism!




No comments:

Post a Comment