Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WHAT IS UP

Holy freaking shiz I GOT THE WORST P-DAY POSSIBLE. Haha sorry for the wait guys. This is just gonna be my main email that I send to everyone kinda explaining stuff and what's going on...don't worry though I'll reply to your individual emails too I just don't have tons of time. Craziest freaking week of my life, obviously...its so weird that I'm out here. First day, freaking crazy, I pull up to the MTC first person I see is LINCOLN PERKINS. Prayers answered right there, he was my host...second person I see, DALLEN PETERSEN holy. also my host, I couldn't even be sad because i was just so happy to see those two. God blessed me so hard you guys don't even know haha. 3rd person I see...Jordan. It's freaking crazy, me and him talked for a while it was just insane. so yeah I met my companion and stuff, he's cool half the time and the other half I wanna slap him till he dies. We are actually way similar...he just never shuts up. ever. and he is literally the most spiritual kid to walk this planet...I wish I could have a normal conversation with him and not have to talk about spiritual stuff for like 5 minutes lol. but It's all good. my district...lol you don't even know. I wish I could explain...one kid is named TIMOTHY and one is named CORDELL ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME PLUS THEY ARE COMPANIONS SERIOUSLY THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. 2 weirdest kids in the world. I wish I had time to go into more detail haha. Anyway I sleep fine and stuff...food is eh, I'll live. Next day we go meet our branch presidency...I get called by the president for an interview..first thing he says to me is "You are the most sour-puss thing I have ever seen" thanks president!!!! Obviously he was referring to my happy face...which is apparently my angry face too..idk. Next thing he says to me..."You are gonna be the new zone leader." WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING I'VE BEEN HERE FOR ONE DAY AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO TAKE CARE OF 30 OTHER MISSIONARIES DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Anyway, I'm a zone leader lol. He said he felt of my "power and goodness" deeeeeep. 

Besides that CLASS FREAKING SUCKS. Im seriously fine with everything about the mtc except when they make you learn primary stuff for 9 hours a day in the same freaking class. I really haven't gotten the point of 3 hour study yet, or most of this but hopefully it will come soon lol. Plus I've been sick the past 3 days so thats dope. I went to the temple this morning, fun times. P day rocks so far :D I just miss all you guys :'(((( i pray so hard for all of you every night though for real. The mtc isn't as bad as people make it sound...it's kinda just not being able to talk to you guys is what sucks the most. Anyway I don't wanna make this too long to read so I'm gonna bounce but I'll email all you back personally too!!! FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT WANNA HEAR FROM ME, MOM MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST I JUST PUT DOWN WHOEVER EMAILED ME. I love you guys so much, 2 years is a long time...but I'm already a week done :)) it'll be worth it!

LOVE U GUYS WOW SO MUCH SERIOUSLY 
PEACEEEEEE

Elder Mitchell









No comments:

Post a Comment