Mom, Dad, Family, Everyone!
Well I made it. Where do I even start. Obviously a million emotions the past few weeks, but God really took care of me once I arrived. Lincoln & Dallin were my escorts/hosts, them being the first 2 people I saw changed everything.
I have not felt sadness since I arrived, that is what I was most worried about. I was super nervous about my companion...Nope! He's basically the shorter blonder version of me. He's from Pocatello, name is Tyler Judy. We get along so good it's almost creepy. #BLESSINGS. Yes, I just hashtagged.
I don't really have a lot of time but I'll say more in y email Monday, a lot more! Just letting you know I'm here, doing well, & I'll be just fine. :)
I love you guys! Thanks for everything, I miss you all.
One day down. Few hundred more to go!
Love, Elder Mitchell
(weird)
No comments:
Post a Comment