Dear Best Family in the World!
Today has been crazy. Emailing you guys today was so awesome, they should bump it up to twice a week Haha. Anyway, I guess I'll try to give you more details...We pretty much study for like 3 HOURS every morning...which I honestly think is way too much time but whatever...then we go to class for another 3 freaking hours. Then break. The class for 3 more hours. Holy. It's getting old. haha. So glad I'm leaving in a few days. We teach investigators like every day so that's cool. P-day was sooo nice. So nice. Definitely needed a break. So yeah today I met my new zone coming in & they are all pretty cool guys. It's weird how I'm the expert now & I've been here for 7 days--haha. So yeah as I said my companion is definitely easy to get along with, he is from Pocatello, went to Highland High School, played a ton of sports, blah blah, has an identical twin in the MTC! Crazy. He just get super excited about every freaking thing. Like way too excited, it gets a little annoying, plus he never shuts up. Ever. It'd be nice if he'd be willing to talk about anything besides the Gospel, haha. He had like the most intense/random breakdown on Sunday so I went & found him and gave him the Jesse Mitchell pep-talk. I need to be a pro cause I fixed him.
Anyway, I LOVE getting stuff from you guys. I read your letters over and over again. How is football? (Joey, Ace, Jake) Better be working hard! Drew, having a good time? Excited for school? Do you miss me Sophie? Haha. I miss all of you! Take care of Bear, tell him I love him too. I miss all of you so much! I love you guys, can't wait to talk to you again.
Love,
Elder Mitchell
p.s. Let me know if you have questions, I'll try to answer them in my next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment