I'm here.
Well I freaking made it haha. Can't believe it...seriously crazy to think this is my life the next 2 years. I was getting more and more sad/homesick/depressed as time went on yesterday, I think it really finally hit me for the first time that its real. Saying bye to everyone in the MTC sucked...but I made it through that...now the fun stuff starts :) So my first area is Gila Valley (YES LIKE GILA MONSTER SO DOPE I KNOW) Its like 2 hours east from Tucson, really nice area actually haha. ITS ACTUALLY GREENish. Everything that lives here is either dead, or wants you dead, no joke. Cacti, scorpions, snakes...FREAKING JUMPING CACTI YES THEY ARE REAL AND THEY'LL KILL YOU. Also a heartwarming fact...The city of South Tucson is actually, per capita, the most dangerous city in the Untied States of America. Yes i just said that. Yes Ill be serving there. Yes almost every missionary has witnessed a murder. TURN UP. Cant wait for that haha. Im still not sure if Im in Mexico or America hopefully ill figure out soon. They treat missionaries way good here, its practically Utah, we get half off like everywhere we go and everyone is way nice so far. I haven't really talked to anyone yet though haha. My new companion was like the weirdest/most awkward kid ever at first...but he's actually way chill so no worries, he's from Iowa, and overall all the missionaries here are pretty dope, bunch of Poly's, Mexicans haha they are all cool guys. The hardest thing honestly is homesickness, YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST SO AWESOME IT MAKES THE MISSON HARD K :( But I'm grateful I have something to miss that much, and look forward to when I get back :) So my little area I'm in is I guess pretty mormon, kinda a smaller town...maybe the size of NSL? Idk, but its cool so far, little shops and stuff. I actually haven't seen my house yet...but me and my companion get a house! Like not an apartment a house. Its like a farmhouse though...20 minutes from any civilization..so thats cool too. Idk, I wish I was in a huge city...buuuuut Ill live. Don't really know what to say cause I've had zero experiences out here so far haha...but ill keep you all updated :) my P Day is Monday, Its just today because we all got here yesterday. Also if you send me stuff they say do it through US Mail because its easier and they can just send it directly to us and stuff. Oh yeah I also have A truck...like brand new truck. and my phone has touch screen AND a keyboard! Have you guys heard of it yet?! Apple just came out with it, I think its the prototype, like I phone 6sz2 or something. pretty awesome. haha.
I LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR ME SO I DON'T GET ATTACKED BY A JUMPING CACTUS AND I DON'T GET SHOT OR SOMETHING DANGEROUS LIKE THAT
No comments:
Post a Comment