Tonight I'm going to the church and practicing over the pulpit lol. I
have to introduce him and everything. His bio is looooong. I have
to introduce Elder Robbins as well. I shouldn't say have to, I GET to,
but it feels like the end of the world haha not a privilege. So I'll
let you all know how it goes next week :D
This week has just been flat out weird really. We did a few exchanges
with some Zone Leaders. Always a good time going back to the good ol
UofA. Freaking Sodom. It was super good to see Celeste though!! And
everyone else for that matter. We have some solid recent converts in
that ward.
Elder Elton and I are finding lots of people to teach...just not the
right people..is that bad? I guess everyone is right, maybe just not
ready haha. We found a bunch of drug addicts. I think I mentioned
Jayvon last week, we are now teaching him and his friend Justin.
Combined they have a total of about 100 brain cells. It sounds harsh
but...it's not, because it's pretty accurate. Usually these kind of
guys don't come to church...but they did...and it was really
interesting. Jayvon was just totally glazed, basically brain dead. And
Justin couldn't. stop moving. It was super distracting. BUT THATS NOT
ALL, 2 homeless dudes also showed up to church, and honestly they were
way more competent than Jayvon and Justin, asking solid questions and
stuff. Apparently one is already a member, and the other wants to take
the lessons!! <3 Blessed. So we are gonna meet up in downtown Tucson
and teach him. Should be fun times.
Tomorrow we have MLC, I guess President forgot to mention that we will
be giving a 1hr training. Love that. So we've been pretty busy
preparing that. Besides that we are gonna be dropping off bedding to
all the missionaries that are housing incoming missionaries for Elder
Holland's visit. Which is less than 72 hours ugh. It's gonna be super
sick, high hopes. Apparently he is really dramatic and animated from
what the Passey's said. Wish so hard I can film it for y'all. I'll try
to give as many details as I can!
Things are just kind of a blur lately. So much going through my mind,
it's all just flying by. Time seems so short, we only have 3 weeks
left of the transfer. I can't believe it's been almost 21 months.
I miss you all as always, so excited to see you all soon.
Love, Elder Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment