Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell

Elder Jesse Thomas Mitchell
"And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." D&C 133:37

Monday, March 14, 2016

This One is For Joey!!!

First off I just wanna say...I love you Joseph! And I think you are such a stud, your surgery is gonna go great, and I'm gonna be praying for you all day! You'll have God on your side. Send pics too :)) Miss you man!!! There is no one I know that is as cool as you.

For any who aren't aware, Joey had a scary incident with a tumor growing on his arm, luckily there is no cancer and he's gonna be fine, but does have to get surgery, so please pray for him <3

Isn't it so great that we have the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation? And the fact that EVERY SINGLE human being will live again? And we can live as families forever!? I don't know how I would deal with anything if I didn't know that, death has no sting, hell has no power, and Jesus Christ fixes everything :'D

We had a ridiculously busy week, but I don't know why we would have anything else.

Tuesday: we had the trainer training meeting, I gave a training on "Studies", still was feeling a little sick, BUT SERVANTS OF THE LORD DON'T STOP BECAUSE OF A LITTLE SICKNESS. So it went well.

Wednesday: we drove out to the Gila Valley to attend their Zone Meeting, and then we worked with a couple companionships the rest of the day, it was fun getting to know some more Elders. I'm so lucky I get to know every missionary in the whole mission!!! <3
We stayed the night with the Zone Leaders and got zero sleep of course.

Thursday: We went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders, and it was just like good old times!!! Elder Potter and I spent the day together, it was supa fun :) And we got called by the Thatcher Seminary President asking if we could teach a few of the classes about the Restoration. SO OF COURSE WE SAID YES. It was way cool, it blows my mind how much the kids look up to missionaries, the whole time I was just like dang...I usually didn't even go to seminary, let alone participate, the kids are impressive.
We finished the night by partying of course. It was Elder Ruff and Elder Potter's bday that weekend, so we went and bought a few bottles of Martinelli's and played pong, got #sloshed lol.

Friday: Woke up at 5 to play 2v2 against Elder Jackson and Elder Catchatoorian, they thought they could take Elder Potter and I. MISTAKE. We beat them handily. Twice. They aren't talking crap anymore <3 We drove home after that, and were dead the rest of the day. BUT, we did attend "The Neuroscience of Addiction" from a BYU professor. It was super cool, and I learned a ton. 

Saturday: Elder Ruff's bday, and honestly...it kinda sucked haha, poor guy. He's 21 now. We DID go to a wedding reception for a couple in our ward though, and you'll never believe who showed up...Shane Hickenlooper. He was the assistant when I first got here, and he's married now lol, it was cool to see him though, he lives in Bountiful now! We shoulda got a pic man!!!

Anyway, I think that's all I got...I'm just busy and happy and can't believe how fast everything is going, I feel like I need time to catch up with myself, but nope! Not happenin. This week is gonna be really busy too...

I love you guys, I miss you guys!!! Don't forget about me...I'm headed back in about 4 months! :D Hugs and kisses and loves.

Love, Elder Mitchell 

No comments:

Post a Comment