I honestly don't really feel like typing anything right now because
I'm so freaking sick </3
Sadly, mission life doesn't really slow down even when you're sick :/
And sleeping really doesn't help either haha, I WISH I COULD JUST
WATCH A MOVIE. But Mormon Messages will have to do. It's
nothin too serious, just like a cold, but I can't breathe..so <3
We're still just ranning around, doin exchanges and stuff. I went down
to Sahuarita on exchanges for the first time. Only had one lesson,
where the dude totally psychoanalyzed me. That was weird. Besides that
I shoveled gravel for 2 hours in my proselyting clothes. #Blessed
Elder Ruff was sick Tuesday and Wednesday so that's probably where I
got it from :/ it was nice to get a few extra hours of sleep
though...still not quite caught up yet.
I FEEL LIKE MY EMAILS GET MORE AND MORE LAME EVERY WEEK. I'll try to
spice it up with a fun experience we had a few weeks ago (the reason I
don't share these experiences every week...is because they literally
happen every day, Tucson is weird man, and it takes so long to explain
these stories in a way that somewhat does it justice)
SO...Elder Ruff and I went to go get some gas, and as we were walking
in to grab some drinks there was a crazy dude (probs schizophrenic cuz
what else would he be) walks up to us and was trying to talk to us and
stuff. So we're just like "yeah yeah man we gotta go but good luck"
type of thing, so we go in the gas station, of course he follows us in
like a little puppy dog and asks me if I'll buy him something. "NO
DUDE I'VE GOTTEN RIPPED BY SO MANY HOMELESS PEOPLE ON MY MISSION I'M
SORRY I KNOW I SHOULD DO WHAT JESUS WOULD DO BUT PLEASE MAN I'M BROKE
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." Is pretty much what went through my head, but
instead I just said.."nah man, I don't got any money, sorry." He then
proceeds to follow us outside where he asks us for a ride up the
mountain. "Nah man we can't give rides this isn't our car sorry." To
which he replied.."What about that scripture that says...If a man asks
you to walk a mile with him, go with him twain?"
Us: "What about that scripture?"
Him: "Well......(long pause) I want to walk a mile with you guys."
Us: "Alright man, we'll walk a mile with you."
*start walking down busy street with crazy dude*
When we come across another crazy dude. It's very interesting to see
crazy people interact with each other, it's almost like watching
babies play with each other. Except the babies have beards, and smell
like liquor.
So this dude's name was Bichard...yep. Bich for short. Just being
honest. He showed us his license and everything. Apparently he is part
of the KKK, and he's gay, and his wife(?) Is lesbian. I honestly don't
think I've smelled more alcohol on anybody my entire life. I'm pretty
sure he soiled himself too. Earth is an interesting place. Elder Ruff
and I kinda just slowly scooted away from Bichard and Kent/Ashton, (he
changed his name 3 different times) and got in the car, and drove
away.
Well there's that.
Anything else? We've been with another Elder the past 3 days cause his
companion went home, so that's been fun. He's a Spanish missionary so
we taught some lessons in Spanish yesterday! Aka I sat there and
watched. Anddddd...besides that, we have another meeting tomorrow, we
had MLC on Friday, so basically, I will never stop training ever.
Till next week! Pray for my body to heal pls <3
LOVE, Elder Mitchell <3 <'3 <:)3
| I think this is all I got...but here is one of our recent converts Jalie! She's from San Diego, and got baptized in January :) I don't think I ever sent any pics of her.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment